by Celece Krieger
A few weeks ago, I had a long connection between flights in Denver. As I was wandering around the airport stores, I found Brookstone®, known for their travel accessories and gadgets. I discovered several new items to add my own Christmas list, as well as my family and friends:
- BullRest Travel Pillow. How many times have you noticed travelers dragging their travel pillows around because they will not fit in their carry-on luggage? This new pillow is 80% smaller than traditional travel pillows. Not only is it small, but it is comfortable. It has an ergonomic design that promotes correct neck alignment to help you sleep comfortably as well as memory foam that molds to your neck size and shape.
- Stow-N-Go® Large Hanging Travel Shelves. This will this change the way you pack and unpack, and it will save more space in your luggage. It will fit in any size suitcase 20” or larger. With three shelves and a zipper compartment at the bottom for shoes or dirty clothes, the Stow-N-Go® will leave your clothes organized and wrinkle-free. Simply pack the shelves, roll it up and pack it in your suitcase. Once you have settled in at your destination, hang it up in the closet. This is ideal for travelers on escorted tours or any vacation with multiple hotel stays.
- HYDAWAY Collapsible Water Bottle Travel Pack with Case. We know how important it is to stay hydrated during travel. This pocket-sized reusable water bottle collapses down to just over an inch, making it convenient to pack in a day bag, purse, carry-on, etc. Save money and the environment by not paying for overpriced plastic water bottles.
- Jet-Setter Hanging Toiletry Bag. One of my favorite travel accessories. I keep this convenient bag stocked with my travel-size toiletries. It has a large zippered main compartment, wrap around flap, clear vinyl inside pockets, and a metal O-ring for hanging. It is easy to pack and the hotel bathroom remains clutter-free with my toiletries hanging in one place.
- A Vacation. While this item was not at Brookstone, it is a very popular gift to consider. From a gift certificate to a surprise river cruise or trip to Hawaii, giving the gift of travel for the holiday season is very popular. Imagine the big smile on Christmas morning when your loved one opens a box to find travel documents to their dream destination. It is one gift that will never be forgotten or returned, and creates memories that last a lifetime.